Now with new Sledge™ STA-400D DSP amps!
The newest PC12-NSD, built in Ohio with premium parts from around the world, includes the incredible DSP controlled STA-400D Sledge™ amp, with nearly 100 watts more power than its predecessor.
Few subs under $2,000 can touch this redesigned "entry level" SVS Powered Cylinder.
Experience the best design elements from its legendary predecessors, including latest SVS 12" NSD woofer, and more refined performance than ever before.
The latest PC12-NSD is more powerful and better than ever and at only $749, there is literally nothing else like it.
Put this amazing subwoofer where space is tight but your appetite for deep bass is big.
SVS designed, US-built, high-temp aluminum voice coil with Mil-spec polyimide insulation
- Double-stacked, select-grade ferrite magnet
- Dual, progressive custom spiders with integrated tinsel leads
- Heavy-gauge, deep-stamped steel basket
- High-excursion, custom NBR surround (Nitrile Buna-N Rubber)
- High-strength/low-mass aluminum powder-coated cone with LASER etched SVS logo
- Polyamide former/bobbin for max temp tolerance
- Low-carbon 1008 steel single-piece T-Yoke and gap plate (electrophoresis finish)
- Absolute highest quality acrylic adhesives used throughout
- Extra-high efficiency, extended long throw design
- Custom-built SVS AL cone 12" NSD woofer
- STA-400D SVS Sledge™ DSP-controlled amp
- Built-in, flush-mount amp configuration
- Computer Assisted Design (CAD) enclosure
- Down-firing woofer with integrated base-plate
- Compliant floor mounts, low center of gravity
- Precision tuned high-flow ports
- Resonance free, protective top port grill
- 16" high-strength, polymer wrapped enclosure
- CNC'd, laminated, 1.0" composite end-caps
- Extra heavy duty 6ft power cord
- Frequency response 18 Hx to 130 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Architectural-grade black fabric exterior
- Dims: 16-5/8" diameter, 35-3/4" tall, 59lbs.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 04 January, 2009.